During a virtual review, a legal advocate can review your application over video chat with you on Citizenshipworks. Once your legal advocate schedules a virtual review with you, here's how to join:
1. Before your appointment, open up Chrome, Firefox, or Safari on your computer or phone. For better audio, plug in headphones.
2. Sign in to your Citizenshipworks account from your computer or phone.
3. Wait for your advocate to start the chat. When they start the chat, you will see the pop-up below. Click "Ok."
4. Make sure you give Citizenshipworks permission to use your device's microphone and camera by clicking "Allow" or "Share Selected Devices":
5. If you need to, you can use the buttons in the top left corner to turn off your video () and mute yourself ().