During a virtual review, a legal advocate can review your application online and video chat with you on Citizenshipworks. Once your legal advocate schedules a virtual review appointment with you, here's how to join:
1. Before your appointment, open up Chrome, Firefox, or Safari on your computer or phone. For better audio, plug in headphones.
2. Sign in to your Citizenshipworks account from your computer or phone.
3. Wait for your advocate to start the chat. The chat will pop up at the bottom of the screen:
4. Once your advocate starts a video session, click on the green video icon () to join the chat.
5. Make sure you give Citizenshipworks permission to use your device's microphone and camera by clicking "Allow" or "Share Selected Devices":